Monday, June 9, 2014

My experience on blogging

Well, this is my last post during my time with the Intro to New Media class. Things have come and gone and I wonder, has blogging changed anything about me?

If anything, I am person that wants to keep a low profile. My "presence" in the internet is near non-existent. As I already knew how to use social media sites, blogs, and traversing online communities, I feel like I can go on the internet with "privacy set as default." I mean, really, search me up. I think my only presence online are in the pictures some of my friends posted. Anyone can hack and see your profile online. For me, there is nothing for hackers to see (probably except for my name).

When I started this class, I knew about blogs, but I never seem to want to start one. As blogging was necessary for my grade, I feel that instead of wanting to start a blog, I was made to have one. Casual Airy is my first ever blog. Although I did not post frequently (as it is hard for me to make blogging as an habit) it was a nonetheless an unique experience.

Will I continue to post on this blog?

I don't really know.

I'll probably stop posting from here on. I'll keep this blog however. You never know, something big may prompt me to restart this blog.

I would like to thank all the viewers on my blog. I appreciate it.

さよなら!


No comments:

Post a Comment